Monday, June 6, 2011

Review on St. Ives Apricot Scrub

So a while back I bought the St. Ives Apricot Scrub *Fresh Skin*. This is an exfoliating scrub that scrubs off icky dead skin off your skin to reveal smooth and radiant skin. We all know that in order to achieve flawless skin we need to exfoliate.

So this product states that it is America's #1 scrub brand (But you know...a lot of brands state that but we don't know if it's true or not really.) It has also been voted by Allure Magazine Reader's Choice as best scrub.

Using this product isn't rocket science . All you have to do is wet your face, put a small amount of the product on your fingertips and massage on your face GENTLY. If it's painful for some reason it's either becuase you have sensitive skin, skin allergy or maybe just maybe your rubbing it TOO HARD.
They recommend you do this 3-4 times a week.

What I thought about this scrub?
It's pretty good to my surprise. I've read about this scrub from time to time in magazine thinking yeah right -_- what a bunch of marketing crap. But when I tried it I was like holy shiz they weren't bullshitting!:O

I use this scrub after I wash my face. When you rub it on your face there these little tiny pebbles inside of it that slough away your dead skin and it's not scratching and hurting your face like other scrubs that I have used in the past. It doesn't smell like cheap perfume, it smells like simple clean soap. After rinsing the product off you will FEEL the difference in your skin. Before I used this product my skin was a little rough, normal feeling. But after using this it's like hohoho why hello there~ Your skin will be super soft. And it also makes your complexion a little more glowy and brighter as well. And who doesn't want that?

This costabout $6.48 in my drugstore so it's pretty cheap. And because you only need a small amount for your whole face it last pretty long too!

So overall I would definitely purchase this item again.

If you have any question just comment below.

See ya Later~

3 comments:

  1. I just stumbled upon your blog and decided to creep as suggested. :) Omg, love this scrub, since you liked it you should check out their I think it's green tea scrub which smells really good and a makeup removing...chamomile (?) one. Happy blogging
    ~Shannon
    http://lipstickmakesthegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post and lovely blog, followed ya, wanna follow each other ? XDXD

    i just did another post do check it out if you have time :D

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shannon And Florence thanks for stopping by:) Ok I am such a noob I tried to follow you guys and I ended up following my own blog....with lol

    ReplyDelete